Come inside my world where all I do is read and read lots and lots of romance..............................

Thursday 22 February 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Thirteen Things about Maria


Thirteen Books I've Read At Least Twice

1. The Harry Potter Series, need I say more?

2. Any book by Susan Lewis especially Darkest Longings and Summer Madness.

3. Wuthering Heights, yum yum yum.

4. The Mallory Towers Series by Enid Blyton. These books rocked by childhood world.

5. Jane Eyre, great for in front of a fire.

6. A Kept Woman by Louise Bagshawe

7. The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice, incredibly touching.

8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, I love you Mr. Darcy

9. The Secret Garden by Francis Hodges

10. Entertaining Mr. Stone by Portia Da Costa, seriously hot stuff.

11. One of those old Sweet Dreams books (Harlequin/Mills & Boon for preteens) featuring Bruce and Darby, can’t remember what it was called but I loved it.

12. Every book in the Babysitters Club series up to number 90, I was a fanatic.

13. Past Secrets by Cathy Kelly, chick lit at its very best.

N.B. Last week I left out one of my favourite albums on my albums list. Dido’s No Angel. How could I forget?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Susan said...

While I may have read some of the Babysitters club, my favorite as a teen was Sweet Valley High. I think I read them all multiple times.