Come inside my world where all I do is read and read lots and lots of romance..............................

Thursday 1 February 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1….My middle name is Angela but I'm far from angelic.

2. I cannot sleep unless my dog is lying on top of my legs(and so I wake up having no feeling from the waste down.)

3. I do not function unless I have at least 50g of Cadbury's chocolate in my stomach by 11am.

4. My favourite tv character is and always will be Angel/Angelus from Buffy.

5. The first romance novel I read was Wuthering Heights and Heathcliff will always be my hero.

6. There is nothing I like better than watching and rewatching Pride and Prejudice(BBC version) with my sister and a large bowl of popcorn on a Friday night.

7. I eat, sleep and breathe romance novels, in all genres.

8. I spend a very unhealthy amount of time on the internet.

9. I actually like cabbage.

10. I am obsessed with celebrity gossip, yes I know I'm a fool.

11. Oprah Winfrey rocks my world.

12. I hate anything that even closely resembles pressure.

13. I am going to make a career out of dog-walkingLinks to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spend way too much time online, too. I'd probably be farther along on my current book if I'd disconnect. *whimper*

Nalini Singh said...

Maria, I need your address to send you the book!! Email me :)

And Jaci, hey!

Portia Da Costa said...

I can't function without chocolate either, and I don't feel right in bed without at least one of my cats sleeping on, or next to me...

I also spend an unhealthy amount of time on the internet, and even though I was a Spike girl really, I once met 'Angel' and he was lovely! I even gave him one of my books...