Thirteen Things That Can Make Me Cry
1. Some movies like ‘The Lion King’, ‘Steel Magnolias’, ‘The Family Stone’, ‘Shrek’ (this makes me cry with laughter), ‘The Notebook’, ‘Forrest Gump’, ‘Stepmom’.
2. An animal in pain, especially when it’s a dog.
3. The song ‘The Blower’s Daughter’ by Damien Rice playing on the radio.
4. If I can’t get into my skinny jeans (sob!)
5. A generous and sweet gesture done for me out of the blue.
6. Christmas, when the family is all together, well-fed, and feeling nostalgic.
7. A tragic accident that kills a person or people before their time.
8. Peeling onions.
9. A fabulous novel that I mourn when I finish.
10. The death of a child, that’s really awful.
11. Those real-life heroic stories that are always on Oprah.
12. Anything even slightly upsetting when it’s that time of the month.
13. The last episode of Buffy, that hurt real bad.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants