Thirteen Reasons I read Romance
1. It rocks!
2. Happy endings make me happy
3. There is a severe lack of fanciable males where I live, and the heroes in these books make up for it
4. I don't lose track of the plot every five pages
5. The heroines are either admirable or too stupid too live. Either way I get a kick out of it
6. Romances are my dreams put down in words
7. Love makes the world go round (or is that money?)
8. Only the nicest people read romance novels :)
9. There are dozens of subgenres like paranormal and suspense and erotic and futuristic and historical, you can never get bored.
10. Great new authors are never in short supply in romance.
11. They can work as a great aphrodisiac if you read them aloud to your partner (not that I have or anything, lol)
12. Good always overcomes evil.
13. ? Damn, can't think of a thirteenth!
Well, don't forget to enter 'The Perfect Stranger' contest below, happy Thursday!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants